How can we help? Please use the forms below to connect with us or learn more about our warranty policies.
CONTACTIf you need assistance with troubleshooting and more, feel free to contact us either by phone at +44 (0)1903 768919 or via this contact form and a support representative will respond in a timely fashion.
Delivery Information (UK only)
We offer a wide range of delivery options to ensure you get your parcel when expected. Please proceed to checkout where we offer shipping options depending on weight, value of the items and your location.
Most orders placed before 2pm are shipped from our office the same day (Monday to Friday, except bank holidays), subject to stock availability and credit card security checks – please ensure you provide a valid phone number for us to contact you so that we can confirm your identity for security purposes.
- We aim to make our postage and packing costs fair and easy to understand.
- Our shipping charges are based on the costs incurred to us – we do not profit from our delivery charges.
- All orders are shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or DHL.
If you require shipping to a Worldwide destination or would like a quote for a order that exceed the weights shown below please get in touch via our contact us page and we will be happy to quote you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are unable to assist with requests to leave parcels without a signature due to the risk of loss.
Standard & Recorded to the UK – From free (depending on order value)
Royal Mail Standard
This delivery service takes between 1 to 15 working days, but normally arrives within 1 to 5 working days. A total of 15 working days are required by the Royal Mail before items are classed as lost.
The cost of shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout based on the weight of the order.
For your protection a signature may be required on delivery.
The maximum order weight for deliveries using this service is 2kg.
Express to the UK – DPD Express – From free (depending on order value)
DPD Express Next Day – with Saturday & Sunday delivery options
This delivery service arrives next working day (except UK offshore and Highlands of Scotland) and includes Saturday and Sunday delivery options.
Most orders placed before 2pm are shipped from our office the same day (Monday to Friday, except bank holidays). Please be aware that if you place an order after 2pm on Friday it may be Tuesday before you take delivery of the goods. If further security checks are required it could mean your order shipping is delayed.
For your protection, a signature will be required on delivery.
Deliveries to non-mainland UK (including Isle of Man, Western Isles, etc), Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands are subject to additional charges if this service is chosen. The cost of shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout based on the delivery address.
Highlands of Scotland postcodes: AB31-AB56, FK17-FK22, G83, IV1-IV39, IV63, IV99, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA33, PA35-PA36, PA38-PA40, PH18-PH26, PH30
Offshore postcodes: BT, JE, GY, IM, TR, HS, ZE, IV40-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW16-KW17, PA20, PA34, PA37, PA80, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44
Express to the UK – Royal Mail Special Delivery – From £7.99
Royal Mail Special Delivery – Next Business Day
This delivery service arrives next working day (excluding UK offshore and the Highlands of Scotland). Most orders placed before 2pm are shipped from our office the same day (Mon-Fri). Please be aware that this means that if you place an order after 2pm on Friday it may be Tuesday before you take delivery of the goods.
The cost of shipping will be automatically calculated at checkout based on the weight of the order. The maximum order weight for deliveries using this service is 2Kg.
For your protection, a signature will be required on delivery.
Visitors to the UK (shipping to hotels)
If you are visiting the UK and would like your order delivered to your hotel please check the following:
- Call the hotel you are visiting and verify that they accept deliveries for hotel guests.
- Check that the booking at your hotel is made in your name (rather than in the name of a company or another visitor).
Important Note: If for any reason the hotel refuses the delivery and the item is sent back to us we reserve the right to charge for the cost of delivery and return to our warehouse (i.e. double the cost of shipping).
Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
In addition to standard warranties and your statutory rights, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Cleer UK.
1) You must take reasonable care of the goods – During the evaluation of the product it is expected that you take reasonable care of the goods (as you would when examining the product in a shop):
- You are obliged by law to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way or to an extent beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
- The goods must be returned with the original manufacturer’s packaging (which shall not be defaced or damaged) complete with accessories, manuals, documentation, plastic bags, warranty cards, tie wraps, and any other accessories that originally came with the product.
2) Returning products that raise hygiene concerns – Products that have contact with the ear, nose or throat can only be returned for a full refund if sent back with hygiene seals unbroken and in unused condition (you must exercise reasonable care when evaluating the product as you would in a shop).
It is our aim that customers are 100% satisfied with all products purchased at Cleer UK. Therefore, we understand that customers may be dissatisfied with the performance of products that raise hygiene concerns after they have tried them out. If this is the case please contact us and we may be able to offer credit for another purchase (subject to inspection of the returned product) or to purchase the product back as second hand (taking into account that we would need to dispose of the item as B grade in our clearance area).
3) Custom made products – Products that have been custom made to the customer’s specification cannot be returned for a refund or credit under the 30 day return guarantee.
4) Shipping costs – Products returned under the 30 day guarantee that are not faulty are to be returned at the cost of the customer and the refund for the order will be made less shipping costs.
5) Exceptions to this guarantee:
- No refund will be made if the goods are returned physically damaged, marked and or without original packaging.
- Products that have been damaged by the customer which require more cost to repair than the wholesale value of the product will be returned to the customer without a refund at their expense, regardless of when it was returned.
- Any and all products returned to us after the 30 day return/exchange period has expired cannot be accepted by Cleer UK under any circumstances and will be returned to the customer (at the customer’s expense) without a refund.
By making an order with Cleer UK, you hereby agree to abide by the conditions and terms of the above stated returns policy.
Cleer, Inc. Limited Warranty (United States Only)
Cleer, Inc. warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for (1) year as set forth below when purchased directly from Cleer, Inc. or a Cleer, Inc. retailer. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, Cleer, Inc. will, at its option, (i) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. For purposes of this Limited Warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
For a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Labor Warranty”), Cleer, Inc. will, at its option, repair or replace with new or refurbished product, product determined to be defective. If Cleer, Inc. elects to replace the product after this Labor Warranty has expired but while the parts warranty is still in effect, it will do so for the applicable labor charge.
For a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase of the product (“Parts Warranty”), Cleer, Inc will supply new or refurbished replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective.
This Limited Warranty covers only the hardware components packaged with the product. It does not cover technical assistance for hardware or software usage and it does not cover any software products whether or not contained in the product; any such software is provided “AS IS” unless expressly provided for in any enclosed software Limited Warranty. Please refer to the End User License Agreements included with the product for your rights and obligations with respect to the software.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to the original Cleer, Inc. retailer (point of purchase) or Cleer, Inc. Customer Service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software or other materials you may have stored or preserved on your unit. It is unlikely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service and Cleer, Inc. will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. A dated purchase receipt from Cleer, Inc. or a Cleer, Inc. retailer is required. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service for your product:
Visit the Cleer, Inc. website: www.cleeraudio.com
Or call Cleer, Inc. Customer Service at: 1 (888) 672–5337
Or Write at Cleer, Inc.
11440 West Bernardo Court Suite 274
San Diego, CA 92127
For an accessory or part not available from your authorized dealer call: 1 (888) 672–5337
Following warranty service, your original product or a replacement product will be returned to you as your product was configured when originally purchased.